- Last Updated on Sunday, 08 January 2017 11:23
- Hits: 14014
The harmonic and natural enclave of Toul ar Groas (Brittany, France) offers training and workshop facilities for all sort of coaches, healers and yoga-teachers on a relatively small scale (groups up to 15 persons max.)
'Prema (Sanskrit for unconditional Love) is the force that unites and holds everything in this universe'
The beautiful and quiet surroundings guarantee ideal conditions for all healing purposes, retreats and training programs, right in the midst of nature…
On the boundary of the Forêt de Fréau and situated in the Parc Regional d’Armorique;
± 10 km from the impressive megalithic stone-formations of Huelgoat.
± 30 km from the cliffs and seashores (north coast of Brittany).
Only a fifteen minute walk from the river Aulne.
- 3 Intimate lodges (max. 2 persons each).
- Dormitory: 7 persons.
- Common kitchen with old fire place.
- Workshop facility building.
- Lawns and camping places.
- Shower from spring-source, compost toilets and solar-energy.
- Total surface terrain ± 12.000 m².
- Drinking-water from spring-source.
- Camp fire, wood stoves.
[From april untill the end of october].
We provide a complete range of bio-organic meals (drinks and snacks included) and will gently help you with your workshops or retreats where necessary.
• 5 t/m 12 august 2017: 'Back To the Source', a unique summer retrat with yoga, dance, singing bowls, meditation, massage, good vegetarian food and beautiful excursions. With Marianne van de Haak from yoga centre 'Atmar' and centre 'Be Happy', Brouwershaven, Holland. Stay in one of our lodges, dormitory or camp in your own tent. Price: 650,- euros. Max. 12 participants! For more info and reservations please contact: www.atmar.nl